Chris Caine, Esq.
Mr. Caine is the attorney in the Law Office of Christopher W. Caine. The office focuses its practice in the areas of: Estate Planning, Divorce Related Estate Planning, Probate and Injury Law.
Mr. Caine was born in Columbus, Ohio in 1953. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Wyoming in 1979. He earned his Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Utah State University in 1993, where he graduated with honors. In 2005 he earned his J.D. from Western New England College – School of Law, Springfield, MA, where he graduated in the top third of his class. Mr. Caine was admitted to practice law in Arizona in April of 2010.
Mr. Caine moved to Tucson in 2006. Mr. Caine is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Arizona, and the Pima County Bar Association. Since July of 2010, Mr. Caine has practiced law as a volunteer attorney with Southern Arizona Legal Aid advising clients in the areas of Family Law, Bankruptcy, and Minor Guardianship.
A Background of Attorney Christopher W. Caine
- Received his B.S. from the University of Wyoming in 1979.
- Received his MBA, from Utah State University, with Honors in 1993.
- Received his JD from Western New England College, Springfield, MA in 2005.
- He is a volunteer attorney with the Southern Arizona Volunteer Lawyer Program in Tucson, AZ.
- He is a member of the Arizona State Bar and the Pima County Bar Association.
Law Office of Christopher W. Caine.
1846 E. Innovation Park Dr.